Build your Dream home using our INTEREST FREE  mortgage programs.

Learn More

Interest-Free Layaway Program!

Build a home using our most popular program! Layaway build the home of your dreams INTEREST-FREE!

Learn More

Interest-Free Box Hand Program

Build your home in a box hand program with 25 participants! Monthly INTEREST-FREE payments is all it takes!

Learn More

Interest-Free 8 Mil Program

A simple INTEREST-FREE program that gets you into our amazing starter home!

Learn More

Interest-Free 25% Increments Program

Make lump sum INTEREST-FREE payments and own your home in no time!

Learn More

Interest-Free 8 Option Program

Our most flexible INTEREST-FREE program to help you become a homeowner!

Learn More

Who we are

About FHI & Our Programs

Fabulous Homes International Realty Group is a full service Real estate company that specializes in the building ,marketing and sale of luxury homes. We have also over the last year added Luxury Rentals to Our Portfolio for a growing client base requiring short to long term Luxury Rentals.

In Guyana we develop affordable low to mid income communities using our INTEREST-FREE programs to meet the need of the masses of public servants who otherwise would not be able to afford a home. We pride ourselves as connoisseurs providing the highest level of integrity, professionalism and personal attention for all of your real estate needs.

Learn More About FHI

Layaway Program

Our layaway programs begins with a pre-approval process which sets the ideal total for your dream home. After this, you can then choose one of our custom home plans or work with our architect to build your ideal home plan that fits within the pre-approval budget.

Once that's all done, you make monthly payments towards building that home. The total being paid monthly is also calculated in the pre-approval process. This ensures it's a manageable total that doesn't create any financial strain while working towards building your dream home.

Sign-Up Now

Box-Hand Program

After your pre-approval process is done, you can choose from our custom home plans or work with our architect to create your own plan that fits within your pre-approved budget. The pre-approval also determines what total will be manageable for you to invest monthly into your box hand program.

You'll join 25 other participants in making monthly payments while participants take turns in building their home. This makes it faster for each individual to get into their home rather than investing solo in a home program.

Sign-Up Now

8 Mil Program

Our 8-Mil program makes it easy to get into a starter home! Its an 800sqft, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 2 story home. 4MGYDS is all that's needed to start the construction of the home. Once 75%  of the total cost of your home is acquired, we finish the home with our funds for the remaining 25%. You'll move in the home once completed and pay off the balance of the 25% while living in your home. That balance can be paid off within 24-48 months thereafter.

Sign-Up Now

25% Increments Program

This program was created for individuals that prefer lump sum payments towards their dream home. Instead of monthly payments after our pre-approval stage, our participants make payments in lump sum amounts which gets their home built faster, usually within 6-8 months depending on the square footage of the home.

It's ideal for those who cannot facilitate monthly payments due to travel, occupation or other reasons. This way you don't have to worry about missing monthly installments towards your home!

Sign-Up Now

Option Program

Our option program is the most flexible option for home owners. It starts with our pre-approval process and home plan creation. You start with a lump sum of 1-3M. There is no fixed monthly payment while you work to save for your next lump sum to apply towards your home. That amount is flexible to accommodate your finances at that time.

This plan offers the least financial strain as participants are allowed to pay whatever they can manage financially monthly. It's our most flexible home program! Homeownership has never been this easy!

Sign-Up Now

Reasons to choose us!

Get Started Today!

Get Pre-Qualified for the program of your choice! Our Pre-Qualification is done FREE of cost!

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Copyright©. All Rights Reserved® Fabulous Homes International. World's First Interest Free Mortgage